We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business—delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Lotfey Dennett Insurance Brokers is hiring!
View our open position below:
Headquartered in Portland, Maine, Lotfey Dennett Insurance is an independent insurance broker that primarily focuses on home, auto, business & life insurances.
We’re currently looking for an energetic, success-driven, Associate Account Manager who will be responsible for the day to day operation of the agency, including client support and assisting senior account managers and agency partners.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Completing information requests from mortgage companies, and other email/faxed correspondence from carriers
- Assist in policy coverage review and process policy endorsements
- Send correspondence to customers regarding inspection recommendations and follow up for property photos to send to underwriters
- Send ID cards, declarations, and other documents to insureds or financial institutions
- Manage mail received and scan necessary documents into accounts, make payments, deposit title checks, and update customer contact info
- Run retention reports for existing clients
- Assist clients in billing enrollment
- Make shells for new customers in EZLynx (client management system) to be assigned to licensed agents
- Candidate must have or be willing to obtain a State of Maine Property & Casualty Producer insurance license
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Competitive salary
- PTO and holidays
- Company paid training & licensing
- Medical / dental
- Simple IRA
- Opportunity to grow
- Student Loan Payoff Program
- Option to work from home on Fridays
Are you a good fit? Let’s chat!
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our team of professionals, and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.