We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business—delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Lotfey Dennett Insurance Brokers is hiring!
View our open position below:
Lotfey Dennett Insurance Brokers is seeking to fill a role for an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager in Portland, ME. The Account Manager will work directly with the Personal Lines agency referral partners, agency clients, and insurance carrier underwriters to assist with the growth and retention of personal lines clients. This individual will be responsible for providing dedicated customer support through a consultative approach to achieve both the agency and customer needs.
- Manage client renewals, including reviewing coverages and carrier placement opportunities
- Quote New Business
- Seek opportunities to round out existing accounts to fill any voids in the customers insurance portfolio
- Maintain product knowledge to provide a high level of service for a variety of clients
- Utilize EZLynx management system as the primary source of maintaining client information and policy management
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree preferred
- P&C License required
- Preferred to have a minimum three years experience in an Account Manager position previously
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word
- EZLynx Management System experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Commission on new business & renewals for business generated
- Medical, dental, disability, life insurance
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- 3 weeks PTO
- 9 Paid holidays
- Remote work Friday’s
Are you a good fit? Let’s chat!
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our team of professionals, and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.